Are you Looking for Direction in Radiology?
At Jackson Radiology Associates, we want to be your premier source of Imaging and Interventional Radiology. We are committed to providing high quality, state-of-the art Radiology Services in a caring, compassionate manner for all our patients. As our valued colleague, we offer that same dedication to premium service, response, and interpretation of studies.
Jackson Radiology Associates is...
West Tennessee's premier provider of Radiology Imaging and Interventional Services. Our commitment is to the highest quality of care. Our 15 Board Certified Radiologists have extensive expertise in General Radiology, Body Imaging, Women's Imaging and Vascular Interventional Radiology coupled with a strong reputation for medical excellence. The physicians of Jackson Radiology Associates are proud to be members of the multidisciplinary Stroke Trauma Team at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital.
We believe in providing high-quality, state-of-the-art Radiology services in a caring, compassionate manner. Based out of Jackson-Madison County General Hospital, we offer patients and referring physicians 24-hour Radiology coverage, experienced interpretation, and our pledge to meet your clinical needs.
Why Choose JRA?
JRA has a reputation for Experience, Education, and Excellence. Our Radiologists have extensive clinical training and experience in Radiology Services and have practiced and/or trained in some of the nation's best learning institutions. We believe this, coupled with our personal work ethics, drive, and authenticity make us a solid team capable of providing your patients with the best Radiology care in West Tennessee.
As a hospital-based private physician group, we provide 24 hour radiology services at JMCGH. We're pleased to offer digital, filmless imaging performed on exceptional, cutting edge technology systems.
To speak to a JRA Radiologist, please call 731-541-7850.
Our Diagnostic Interpretive Services
- Radiologist available for immediate image review in acute patient situations
- Local physicians you know and trust
- Same day reads with rapid report turn-around time
- Secure, HIPPA-compliant encrypted data transmission
- Images available at hospital for review by consultants (Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Surgery, etc.)
- Radiologists attentive to acute clinical findings (perforation, pulmonary embolism, etc.) with notification of ordering physician
- JRA provides subspecialty expertise in a variety of areas including Neuro,Muskuloskeletal, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- JRA provides on-site technologist training, guidance for protocols, and unlimited systemsupport
- 7-year offsite data storage
For more information about our Diagnostic Interpretive Services, please call 731-541-6174.
At JRA, we value our medical leadership role in the West Tennessee Community. Our services reach over 15 counties in Tennessee. We also believe in contributing to the community in which we practice. JRA team members are known for their generosity and philanthropy in West Tennessee. Members of the JRA team have supported multiple non-profit programs which serve our patients and neighbors. Past team or individual support include:
- The West Tennessee Healthcare Foundation
- American Cancer Society's "Runway for a Cure"
- Boys & Girls Club
- Jackson Exchange Club & The Exchange Club Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse